Flight Training Lead
Flight builds remote-first customer experience teams for growing startups who put people first. We partner with everyone from early-stage founders making their first support hire to established leaders scaling their teams to help them run industry-leading customer experience programs.
Our mission is to expand access to careers in customer experience and advance a human-centered outsourcing model.
As such, we have a sharp focus on building a strongly connected community and offering continued learning and development for our team. Our training programs help us create space for both — teammates have opportunities to learn and grow as well as get to know one another on a personal level.
In addition, our training ensures our talent is trained above-and-beyond typical industry standards, allowing us to provide the absolute best service to our clients.
As our team grows, we want to continually improve our existing programs and add new ones. This is where you come in!
We are looking for a training lead who shares our values of service, inclusion, and cooperation. As training lead, you will play an integral role in developing, facilitating and executing team learning and growth programs.
What you'll do
Help us create — We have some existing programs and lots of ideas for new ones. We need someone who can strategically plan and create content from start-to-finish, based on learning directives chosen in collaboration with our leadership team.
- Work with our leadership team to identify overarching learning needs and program goals
- Coordinate with Team Leads to evaluate team members, identify areas of opportunity, and create targeted learning paths that help bridge individual gaps
- Develop training materials by completing thorough research, analyzing industry trends and assessing the development needs of team members of different skill levels as well as general programs for team-wide learning
- Organize training curriculums that honor company values and culture, is engaging and allows learners the maximum opportunity to participate
- Implement new ways to deliver and reinforce learnings through LMS or self-paced programs
- Improve existing programs based on feedback, new practices and updated industry knowledge
- Establish structured individualized coaching program leveraging leadership team and external resourcing
Help us deliver — We’re looking for someone who can build and run our programs, ensuring that we’re facilitating a productive and engaging learning experience as opposed to merely presenting prescribed content.
- Take ownership of six different existing development programs
- Deliver training curriculum to attendees, coordinating with guest presenters to bring additional expertise and insight
- Gather feedback for continued development and improvement of programs
- Help create and nurture engaging learning culture within the team
- Maintain resource library of core curriculum and supplementary self-serve materials
- Develop tracking mechanisms for program-wide and individual-level progress and success
Who we're looking for
- 5+ years of professional experience and well versed in curriculum/program development and planning, as well as execution
- You have worked with teams of different sizes and skill levels
- You have a mix of general facilitation/teaching experience as well as knowledge of Customer Experience practices, content creation and program development and execution
- You’re hyper-organized. You create a digital place for everything and keep everything in place, and keep track of all the details. As such, you can be counted on to be a trusted source of information.
- You have remote work experience and are a proven master of facilitation, keeping the room engaged despite the challenges that remote learning presents, creating a meaningful experience for everyone involved in the learning programs
- You have a sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- You have amazing time management, interpersonal and communication skills
- You’re a creative thinker who isn’t afraid to think big or recommend non-traditional ideas and solutions. The Flight leadership team is well-versed in tech and CX industry best practices, but we’re also trying to shake up some outdated ones, which often means making up our own rules.
What we offer
- Flexible, remote-first work environment
- Competitive compensation based on experience and location
- Global community of talented teammates joined by a passion for helping others and commitment to supporting one another’s success
- Learning and development programs so you can keep growing your perspective, skills, and career
- Early stage startup with lots of opportunity for ownership and impact
- Paid time off
We are an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.